This was one wild game and another stellar good time - thank you! Keep making cool stuff.
Decline version 1.1
I just updated Decline with the first post-jam update. I had more planned that I had to cut so I am in the process of bringing the project up to the level of the original vision. Unlike my other jam games, I think this one was pretty ambitious in scope relative to the deadline. The final version will be a big improvement although the game will fundamentally remain the same.
- Fixed a bug where you could interact with the little boy when he wasn't there
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck on the ending unable to advance dialog
- Updated the player sprite to look a little better from the front
- Made it easier to pick up the letter
- Added outdoor areas for the police station and arcade so that you can walk to your police car in all three areas
- Fixed a typo in one of the endings (my brain was melting by this point in the jam)
- Changed some other ending art (I am still working on ending art. These were done super quickly so I plan to clean them up more in the future.)
I'll keep polishing it up. I hope you like the changes!